Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing 2 - L2.0

As I am going through this next "thing" I am wondering how the information that I read about on Library 2.0 can be applied at an Elementary School. I understand that we should all be educating ourselves when any new technology comes around so we can assist anyone that might need assisting; but I am not sure I will be able to use it in an elementary setting. All of the social aspects of this L2.0 seem a little over the top for Elementary students. I will try to keep an open mind on how this can be incorporated into an Elementary setting. I can definitely see how this would be useful at a higher education level. Who knows someday I may find myself in such a position.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh, I think a lot of this could be applied in an elementary setting, so keep going! I think you're going to especially love Flickr and all the different things you can do with your pictures in Flickr, and YouTube, and gaming in libraries, and keep your eye out for ToonDoo...you'll love it!

If you have any questions or need any more encouragement, let me know!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach